Performance management is an on-going process in which the manager and the employee work together to plan, monitor, and review the employee's work objectives or goals and overall contribution to the organization.
The most effective performance management programs direct employees' behaviour so that it supports the strategic direction of the organization and aligns those actions with the individual's professional goals.We can:
- Design new performance management programs or enhance existing ones
- Create customized performance appraisal tools and other mechanisms for providing feedback to employees
- Develop communication strategies for implementing performance management programs
- Work with management teams to implement on-going monitoring and follow-up of performance objectives
- Train managers on how to draw on the performance management process to engage employees