A compensation program must be linked to the organization's human resources philosophy and serve as a source of motivation. We believe the most successful compensation plans are transparent, easily understood, and highly credible.
The return on investment of fair, consistent and transparent pay arrangements is the retention of a more satisfied workforce, and puts an organization on the map when it comes to attracting new staff. In tough budgetary conditions when there is less money to go round for the annual pay raise, it is even more critical. We can:
- Assist with the development of job descriptions
- Create or revise job evaluation plans in order to measure job value and ensure internal equity
- Ensure compliance with pay equity legislation
- Complete salary surveys to assess market conditions
- Develop customized total compensation programs, including salary scales