Employees are an organization's greatest asset. Investing in your people can lead to great rewards and organizational success. Ensuring your HR policies and procedures and employees' terms and conditions of employment are competitive is one way to optimize this return on your investment.
Employing transparent communication strategies and addressing conflict in a consistent and pro-active manner will help to foster positive employee relations.We can:
- Assist in the development of terms and conditions of employment for non-unionized employees, including management staff
- Support the development of HR systems that will reward, recognize, and maintain employee commitment to the organization
- Provide guidance in addressing employee-relations issues
- Conduct and/or oversee investigations, including harassment and discrimination
- Provide employee and management counselling
- Develop effective strategies for communication with employees