A unionized environment provides many challenges, as well as opportunities for building common ground on which to develop human resources programs and practices.
Successful collective bargaining doesn't just happen. It is important to build solid working relationships through the administration of the collective agreement. We believe that through negotiation and understanding, solutions emerge that are manageable and workable for all parties.We can:
- Assist you in developing a mutually beneficial working relationship with your unions
- Assist with the development of communication and joint problem-solving
- Provide consultation on collective agreement issues, including contract interpretation
- Support you through discipline and termination processes
- Offer consultation and/or representation through the grievance process, up to and including arbitration
- Manage the preparation for and conducting of collective bargaining, up to and including conciliation and arbitration